Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 30 January 2010

Info Post

Here is John Madden in a good mood, as usual.  I just put this here to increase the variety of the photos, really.  I figured some football fans might find it funny.  I don't know much about football.  Any football game more recent than about 1959 I don't even want to watch, except for the Superbowl.  Bronko Nagurski rules!

Apparently H.G. Wells predicted in the 1890s that there could be giant sports arenas to distract the men while the new world order enslaved them.  Soap operas were suggested to distract the women in a similar fashion.  I would have to say their plan worked very well. 

Sports have become some kind of "secular religion" and soap operas can only be referred to as an "addiction" for many women.  Niether of them really amount to a hill of beans if you think about it, although I can understand their appeal. 

How does it benefit you if your "home team" (usually including zero players actually from your home town) wins tonight?  Soap operas are even worse, preaching immorality to its viewers every day, which is precisely how the evil ones planned it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment