Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 7 July 2011

Info Post
Yesterday I was on the beach near the Pickering Nuclear Power Plant near Toronto, Canada. The power plant and the horizon were covered in a thick silvery haze.

Now everything I eat has a metallic taste to it. This is not a placebo effect from the news, since I got the symptom before reading about the potential connection to radiation.

I also have a white mark on my uvula, at the back of my throat.

Was this caused by a low-level radiation leak?  By uranium, thorium, aluminum, silica, barium, bacterial mold or fungal pathogens?  Or is there a better explanation?

The clouds in the sky were normal cumulus clouds, so this was not caused by the metallic particulates of persistent contrails from planes.

People near the Fukushima power plant in Japan and on the west coast of Canada and the US have reported experiencing a similar metallic taste.



To test this on yourself, simply eat a banana. Does it taste like a banana or is it metallic?  Make of this what you will.

On July 10th, I was at the beach in East Toronto.  Further east, toward Pickering, was still a thick silvery haze blocking the view completely. 

I can't guarantee that there was a thick haze between July 7 and July 9 since I wasn't down there, but it seems likely.

Has anyone else reading this seen the haze or been affected by it?

As a precaution, I am staying away from the Pickering power plant.  Perhaps you will, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment